Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
It blows my mind the number of fans who would be happy for us to pay £50m+ for Cucurella (achieved fuck all) but think £30-£40m for Zin (multiple title winner and seasoned CL player) is decent business.

I want Zin to stay but if he’s going - £50m is the figure. Arsenal paid that for Ben White (also achieved fuck all). Zin will be one of the lowest paid players in the squad, there is no reason why we should be selling below £50m.
Good post. I said "Nothing less than £40m". I also said "Brighton are well in their rights to ask for £50m for Cucurella".

This post makes me look thick as shit...Cheers fella :)

That probably means Ake is staying. We can't afford to lose both even with Cucarella. Zin for all his qualities isn't a full back and his best position we are well covered in.

That probably means Ake is staying. We can't afford to lose both even with Cucarella. Zin for all his qualities isn't a full back and his best position we are well covered in.
Why can't afford to lose? If we will bring Gvardiol who is better than Ake and Cucurella would be bad? We need more pace and physical strength on the left side of the defense.

It blows my mind the number of fans who would be happy for us to pay £50m+ for Cucurella (achieved fuck all) but think £30-£40m for Zin (multiple title winner and seasoned CL player) is decent business.

I want Zin to stay but if he’s going - £50m is the figure. Arsenal paid that for Ben White (also achieved fuck all). Zin will be one of the lowest paid players in the squad, there is no reason why we should be selling below £50m.

People on here constantly undervalue our players and overvalue other club's.

Seems the opposite of many other clubs. Weird.

Gvardiol and Cucurella and we're set. Probably won't happen

I'd be very surprised to see Ake stay now and I think the only reason why it's not done yet is us sorting out a replacement.

I think it's going to effectively be a straight swap of Ake + Zinny out and new CB + Cucurella in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.