Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about him asking to leave
As I say if he’s thinking I deserve to be a starter or I am leaving then yes it puts a different slant on things ( as it should with any of our players) That is the only scenario I can think of him wanting to go. But then again I could be totally wrong.

them being Arsenal - think they will start with a low ball offer of 20-25m

Will be interesting to see how much city push for

Is this another inside line from your golf buddy, because as far as I recall last summer the club was reported by TH, by the media, maybe even by Pep himself to be prepared to Sell Bernardo if he wanted to leave.

Which is the opposite of refusing to sell someone.
They refused...when you price someone out of the interested party's price range you are, in essence, refusing...actions speak much louder than words...if truth be told City could not be arsed about any of the players that have left so far, Torres, Sterling, Steffen or Gabby...won't be about Ake or Zinny either...actually Dinho either (under different circumstances)...regardless of how you, me or anyone else feels about it...just sayin'...

The lad deserves a pay rise not selling on.
I'm at a lose end at the minute, so if City need me to answer the phones and tell people to fuck off, I'm there, no charge.

A pay rise is a moot point if game time is his concern.

He'll get a pay rise at Arsenal and they'll also be able to promise substantial more minutes.

It's clear we're after Cucurella and that's effectively a death sentence for Zinny's game time as a LB. He's not playing ahead of an orthodox £50m LB signing or Cancelo, who needs to split his game time between both flanks to keep him happy with enough playing time.

This is about opportunities and it's quite clear he's not going to get many at City if we're after another LB. The odd fill in rotation game in midfield/wing isn't going to cut it when he's vying with world class team mates who are established in those roles.

Of course we would love him to stay - he's a brilliant, versatile servant that's always done a job for us and put in 100%. But he's nothing more than a part bit player in this team and he very likely wants to be more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.