Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cucurella for Zinny T
orres for Ake
Kabore kept in the squad to allow Cancelo to play both sides?
Would be a smart move to keep Kabore id Zinny goes because the fullback depth was a massive issues the past season. A CB and LB in with either Kabore or Couto sticking around covers that issue.

Genuinely curious - would you mind linking or pointing me in the direction of those stats? Trying to educate myself on his game and honestly have really only see the base assists/tackles which really doesn't say much
Well, those are the stats from the people championing Cucurella over Zinchenko, both in here and in the It’s Quiet Thread.

The number of chances they create are similar per 90 minutes, with Zinchenko assisting 4 times to Cucurella’s 2.

Zinchenko also averages more progressive passes per 90 minute.

His defensive stats aren’t as good as Cucurella, but his attacking ones at least equal Cucurella’s and sometimes exceed.

I’m happy enough with the stats that have been quoted by people saying Cucrella is better as the stats don’t back that up.
I'm not going to argue with you...if you think Zinny is a better LB than Cucurella, then God bless you...in the eyes of those that rate footballers for a living its not even close...

Haven’t seen enough of Cucurella to say he’s better than Zinchenko but in my opinion we’d be crazy to let the lad go. He literally took that Villa game by scruff of the neck and changed it from left back which according to some in here he’s not. He’s always played lb for us and let us down very very few times be a big loss and massively improve Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.