Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good deal for everyone involed. Zinny get to play, we get a good fee to go toward Cucurella and Arsenal get a great player

Gabby and Zin personified everything that was great about our squad. Selfless, hardworking, never gave up. Their loss will be felt. I hope those that we bring in to replace have similar strong character.
I think thats a safe YES ffs! We have upgraded big time with ALL our signings and left a route for our best kids to get a chance including esbrand. Happy fukin days. Im elated these lot are going/ gone

It’s absolute shite money for someone who has achieved what he has at City. The club say they want £50m+ for our 4th choice CB but are happy to punt Zin out for a measly £35m? Then to top it off we will go and spend £50m+ on Brightons LB who has had one half-decent season in the Prem. Fantastic.
Pep didn’t play him in September, October, November, January and March and he featured for one game in February.

That’s effectively 7 months out of 10 in the season that he didn’t play.

He’s a top bloke and always gives his all but £35m for a player that averages less than 10 league starts per season (though he once made 15 in 2020/21 is great business, so long as we replace him with better (which likely means a proper left back with pace to defend against the counter)

Last edited:
Frankly, I am disappointed that we would sell two of our players to Arsenal.
They are the bastards who sent a letter to CAS to exclude us from the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.