Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, I am disappointed that we would sell two of our players to Arsenal.
They are the bastards who sent a letter to CAS to exclude us from the Champions League.
Yea and city’s metaphorical rise has excluded the Arsenal from playing regular champions league. Fuck em. If Arteta was not at the club we would not be selling imo.

Sad to see him go as he's got guts and no mean talent, being bone idle can anyone tell me what is our expenditure and outgoings are this year?. The media will be going apoplectic if we are in the black when the transfer window closes.

Wow some here are really bloody clueless. Zin was in our squad as a left back fundamentally. He aint good enough for that role basically. Comparing him to Zabba is next level fukknownothingness

No sure people were comparing him based on quality as a LB but more on having a similar character and attitude.

The players that are leaving including Zin have been great servants for the club during a marvellous period so it is entirely reasonable that people are gutted to see them go. You can be gutted but also recognise that the club is not resting on its laurels and is looking to take it to the next level which is what everyone wants; the two aren't mutually exclusive.

I think it speaks volumes about the club that players depart with both the clubs and fans best wishes, unlike some other clubs we could mention. I'm sure our success plays a part in encouraging all parties to act with dignity and class.

Everyone seems convinced that Cucurella is some major upgrade on Zin, and they may be proven correct but in the here and now, Zin is a multiple title-winning and experienced CL player and Cucurella well… isn’t. The valuations of the two players are arse over tit.
Haaland has won fuck all. Jesus has won 4 PL’s. Worrying times……

Have you not wondered why your valuation is so far removed removed from those being mentioned by the people paid millions and millions to make these decisions? How highly do you regard your opinion?

Even though he only cost us around £2m (?), £35m seems like a great deal for Arsenal considering his age, versatility and the impact he’s had here.

I still believe he’s good enough to be a regular starter in midfield for most teams in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.