Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it feel like my club is being raped and pillaged
That only happens if a club is on its arse (say after being relegated and in a financial mess).

There is no way our club is being forced to sell any player. The management might decide it makes financial/footballing sense to sell a player but there is no way we do so under duress.

Zinchenko has been a quality player for us and played a great part in our success over the years. It will be a sad day if and when he does leave but in reality he isn’t up to the quality of left back that we need. If he does go hopefully we can invest in a natural quality left back.

If he wants to go then fair enough, he's been a great servant , more game time and a big wage increase for him, and frees up a squad place for city on a good fee , everyone is happy

Why we try to sell everyone? I dont understand that. Zinchenko is a very good team player, he should stay. Also we should get Cucurella. Cucurella and Zinchenko are very good 2 options for left back.

I am not against either sale in principle, but assuming this goes through, it'll be very difficult to see Zin and Gabby in Arsenal kit next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.