Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really not liking this.

Aside from his talent, with him and Jesus going there we are basically selling them a winning mentality.

This could come back to bite us in the arse.
They have as much chance of winning the premier league at Arsenal as Fernandinho does in Brazil

They have as much chance of winning the premier league at Arsenal as Fernandinho does in Brazil

As much as I would like to believe we have a chance to challenge for the PL this coming season, realistically we (as is pretty much everyone else) are some way behind City. City should retain the title…I really can’t see anyone else. I think Liverpool might be weaker having lost Sane. My hope is to do one better and finish top 4. But I am grateful for City being our feeder club…makes a long overdue and welcome change..I suppose you want to keep De Bruyne?

What do you mean you`re calling it bollocks ?
The lad will fall behind Cucu (assuming we get him) but he is no left back and Pep obviously doesn`t see him as a left sided midfielder as we have more than enough cover in that department.
The lad wants more playing time, something he wont get at City and he may be a nice lad but a full back he certainly aint,but thats no fault of his and its an area where we get exposed to at times.
You have to be realistic and left full back is our Achilles Heel and has been for some time.
Nice lad but we can improve and we need to.
Bang on. If he stays here he is saying that he's happy to be a bench player for his whole career as he's not in our best 11. Time for him to move and see if he's good enough to start at an inferior side.

Wonder if the folks on here saying Zinch isn’t a proper fullback are the same ones who claimed Mendy was decent.

Wonder if the folks on here saying Zinch isn’t a proper fullback are the same ones who claimed Mendy was decent.
Firstly, he isn't. He has deputized there brilliantly. Secondly, it's not relevant. He wants game time City can't offer. Same as Sterling and Jesus. He feels he can get that at Arsenal. That's all that matters.

They are very talented but have lacked a winning mentality for a decade now. Putting some consistent winners into that mix will only improve their backbone.
That may well be the case but an alright left back and a striker who has never scored 15 league goals in a season will not make them challengers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.