Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal use to feed us players like Nasri,Clichy,Adebayor now we are reversing that process with Jesus and maybe Zinchenko,how the mighty have fallen.
They were all first choice players for Arsenal. They didn’t really want to sell any of them except maybe Clichy.
Jesus and Zinchenko are not and never have been first choice players at City and so are expendable.

They were all first choice players for Arsenal. They didn’t really want to sell any of them except maybe Clichy.
Jesus and Zinchenko are not and never have been first choice players at City and so are expendable.
Upgraded the squad all over (bar arguably natural RW) so far without touching a starter, (if cucu or raum etc comes in for zinny or just in)

I always saw him as a Welbeck-esque squad player, someone who helps makes up the depth, can do a job when called upon but if they were to leave wouldn't maintain the same standard of club.

I think that's what's happening to be fair. Not really fussed as long as we get another left back.

I always saw him as a Welbeck-esque squad player, someone who helps makes up the depth, can do a job when called upon but if they were to leave wouldn't maintain the same standard of club.

I think that's what's happening to be fair. Not really fussed as long as we get another left back.
Harsh.

Welbeck was never good enough to be relied upon by a team winning major honours each year.

The one time Welbeck won the league he scored 1 goal in 27 appearances. United won it in spite of Welbeck.

Zinchenko has been a major part of 4 league titles.

Mad disrespectful to Oleks.

Harsh.

Welbeck was never good enough to be relied upon by a team winning major honours each year.

The one time Welbeck won the league he scored 1 goal in 27 appearances. United won it in spite of Welbeck.

I'd be amazed if he's averaged 15 league games in those seasons

I think he’s a tremendously talented footballer and there has never been any doubting his commitment to the cause. However, he is not a great full back and it’s highly unlikely he’s ever going to get
game time for us in his preferred midfield.

We need real full backs - left back has been our weakest position for years - and Zinny needs game time. As much as I’d hate to see him go I think this is the right move for him, if we get the right fee and we spend it on a left back.

Harsh.

A major part? I like the fella but I'm not sure I agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.