Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still call bollocks.

We would be daft to get rid of Zinchenko. One of the few players that never seem to complain when on the bench. Great personality and seems to genuinely 'get the club'
He must want to go then, otherwise he wouldn't.

If we sign Cucurella for 50m and get 35m for Zinchenko, thats good business. He's not required in midfield for us and we can get by on cover for left back so we are covered, and it's time for him to move on, he needs to play more.

I still call bollocks.

We would be daft to get rid of Zinchenko. One of the few players that never seem to complain when on the bench. Great personality and seems to genuinely 'get the club'
What do you mean you`re calling it bollocks ?
The lad will fall behind Cucu (assuming we get him) but he is no left back and Pep obviously doesn`t see him as a left sided midfielder as we have more than enough cover in that department.
The lad wants more playing time, something he wont get at City and he may be a nice lad but a full back he certainly aint,but thats no fault of his and its an area where we get exposed to at times.
You have to be realistic and left full back is our Achilles Heel and has been for some time.
Nice lad but we can improve and we need to.

would be a shame to see him go given he is quite versatile, and being greedy I would always want to retain squad players for a better squad rather than let them go for a straight replacement, but if the lad wants away then fair play to him, but I would be sad to see him go

Arsenal use to feed us players like Nasri,Clichy,Adebayor now we are reversing that process with Jesus and maybe Zinchenko,how the mighty have fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.