Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the typical downplay when players are leaving us has also reached new levels....some people just can't take the rejection I suppose
The rejection? All three have asked to leave for game time and none would start the big games if every player is fit. I'm happy for them all. Just tired of seeing some posters bend over backwards to make it seem like we're selling the best we have to offer.

I highly doubt Gabby or Zinchenko are enough to get Arsenal anywhere near our level...
True, these players for us were the sum of the other parts in our team. Let me Arse have a good pre-season and get smashed when the season starts. They are one of the hateful 7/8 and will always be!

OK if he wants to leave. I rate him as a £50m full back though. I will miss him anyway.
If you ran a business like that you'd be bankrupt in no time...you're applying an arbitrary number that no one running a club on this planet would ever pay for Zinchenko...so you're going to just invent a market value for him based on what exactly?

Zin is a very good squad member. Any player that helps the club win will always be remembered fondly. Now you have to ask yourself one question without rewriting history. If he is as good as we are led to believe, why is he not starting games? The answer is that we have better players. With a new lb arriving and Ake staying I can’t see where he gets a run out. We all want good players to stay but good players want to start games. £30m plus is an excellent return.

If you ran a business like that you'd be bankrupt in no time...you're applying an arbitrary number that no one running a club on this planet would ever pay for Zinchenko...so you're going to just invent a market value for him based on what exactly?
Stats…of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.