Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ran a business like that you'd be bankrupt in no time...you're applying an arbitrary number that no one running a club on this planet would ever pay for Zinchenko...so you're going to just invent a market value for him based on what exactly?
You haven't heard of inflation have you pal?

You do of course understand that market value is not what some guesser dreams up to try to sound impressive but that ‘market value’ is actually what the market is willing to pay, don’t you?
Yes I do mate, that was a tongue in cheek reply to an earlier post from JZ which you may have missed.

I didn’t realize we have a single player told to man mark.

Jesus Christ.
Did you realize that outside backs get isolated all the time in games and need to be proficient one on one in those situations...he's not...

You’d be surprised at how new I am under this guise son.
Hahaha....oh its hilarious when people use the word son......dont care what your previous guise was...doesnt make your opinion any more (or less) valid ...... As you said...it takes all sorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.