Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha....oh its hilarious when people use the word son......dont care what your previous guise was...doesnt make your opinion any more (or less) valid ...... As you said...it takes all sorts
Ouch.

The rejection? All three have asked to leave for game time and none would start the big games if every player is fit. I'm happy for them all. Just tired of seeing some posters bend over backwards to make it seem like we're selling the best we have to offer.
Im happy for all of them as well....and not bothered that any of them are going...but im not going to underestimate any of their contributions....we already have the media doing that with headlines about Sterling (and Zinch) along the lines of "why they re STILL so underestimated or why they are SO valuable" as digs at us for letting these players go....even that coke head Merson is at it hinting that we will regret losing these players.

The squad is so important in what we have achieved in the last few seasons and all 3 have been huge parts.....Sterling and Jesus value to those victories is obvious...but ZInchenko's is arguably just as important...filling in at left back when he is an attacking midfielder and coming up with some very important performances in a very unusual postion playing for one of the most demanding managers in a hugely demanding system in a position that is so important for that system...all while learning it in the most difficult league in the world.

I'll never forget. During the post title winning celebrations last season all the City players and staff were stood opposite and close to the South Stand. Zin walked forward towards the South Stand, looking back, trying to get the City players and staff to acknowledge the South Stand, but they weren't interested, so Zin did it himself and everyone in the South Stand started applauding him and chanting his name, Zinchenko! Zinchenko! Zinchenko! The look of happiness on his face was priceless. I'll never forget it. If once a blue always a blue was sung for any ex-City player, it would be Zinchenko. All the best fella.

Zin is a very good squad member. Any player that helps the club win will always be remembered fondly. Now you have to ask yourself one question without rewriting history. If he is as good as we are led to believe, why is he not starting games? The answer is that we have better players. With a new lb arriving and Ake staying I can’t see where he gets a run out. We all want good players to stay but good players want to start games. £30m plus is an excellent return.

And exactly how City will have approached the deal .

30m, if true, is a fucking joke of a fee to accept.

4 years ago when City accepted 16m from wolves for him, I thought it was a brilliant deal, getting that for a squad player signed for 1.7m.

Now, I think he's easily worth circa 40m, 35m being one of those generous won't stand in his way compromises. Can't even begin to replace him for 30m.

And yeah without doubt some old wise fud is already typing a 'fans don't know values, figures and club knows best' pissy cliche, there, I've fucking done it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.