Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG the sheik must be skint!!

How many £££ worth of players have we sold in 2022? All most the same as what he bought the club for!

Sorry I couldn’t help myself, just visualising the headlines in the Red tops!!!!

OMG the sheik must be skint!!

How many £££ worth of players have we sold in 2022? All most the same as what he bought the club for!

Sorry I couldn’t help myself, just visualising the headlines in the Red tops!!!!
He’s bored ;)

Zinc is a top quality player, Have a look at his performance against Wolves to remind yourself what he can do. How many times have we seen him come on and change the game. Our loss is very much Arsenals gain especially for this 30 mill that’s being rumored. He will be perfect for Arsenals pass and move game. Arguably one of the best left back we’ve ever had.I hope he stays, but he won’t.

How many times has he come on and changed the game? He's been with us for over 5 years. I can name 1 game, the Villa game. For such a sweeping comment I'm assuming you have about another 10 off the top of your head so give us your list.

How many times has he come on and changed the game? He's been with us for over 5 years. I can name 1 game, the Villa game. For such a sweeping comment I'm assuming you have about another 10 off the top of your head so give us your list.
I cant remember last week let alone all those games. I take your point. You have to admit quite often he tends to change the game in a positive way, we have more control of the game and peps up our attack. Extremely tidy player, hardly ever gives the ball away and loves to go forward. I agree it wasn't his best game against West Ham but he was up against a very good young talent in Bowen.

Zinc is a top quality player, Have a look at his performance against Wolves to remind yourself what he can do. How many times have we seen him come on and change the game. Our loss is very much Arsenals gain especially for this 30 mill that’s being rumored. He will be perfect for Arsenals pass and move game. Arguably one of the best left back we’ve ever had.I hope he stays, but he won’t.
excuse me?

I’d probably second that. In terms of playing in Pep’s system he’s been priceless. 4 titles with him in there.

People too focused on his backstory. Had we signed him from Barca he’d be reverred.
hahaha lol. he is as good a left back as delph that is about it.

excuse me?

Please read, ONE of the best. While we're on the subject, who do think was better ? Kolarov, Delph ? Personally I think they couldn't lace Zinc's boots for technical ability and positional sense going forward. I will give you Clichy, now he was a very good left back, probably the best overall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.