Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean but I've read that Zinchenko is on 30k a week but if he is, how can you ask millions for him when you value him so little.
And don't feel too sorry for us pensioners - my season ticket price has just halved!

Forums are all about opinions and yours differing from mine doesn’t in any way reduce my respect for you as a fellow blue (I’ll still buy you a pint if ever I meet you in a boozer).

However, IMO £30k a week (£1.56M pa) + bonuses is not to be sniffed at by anyone.
I just can’t bring myself to feel sorry for anyone who earns more than the average annual salary every week of the year . . + big meaty fat bonuses £££££

Also, if you were a French pensioner then you wouldn’t need to rely of saving a few hundred pounds by halving the cost of your season ticket because you’d be getting a pension that’s more than double your current one.

Arsenal fans are wanting this done.
To see two ex Blues go and shine at the Arsenal, amongst a real of average players. Will make people see just how good we are. They were bit-part players here, though incredibly important.

Funny old game.
Shows how far the Arse have fallen, two city players we are happy to let go and they are having orgasms.

Forums are all about opinions and yours differing from mine doesn’t in any way reduce my respect for you as a fellow blue (I’ll still buy you a pint if ever I meet you in a boozer).

However, IMO £30k a week (£1.56M pa) + bonuses is not to be sniffed at by anyone.
I just can’t bring myself to feel sorry for anyone who earns more than the average annual salary every week of the year . . + big meaty fat bonuses £££££

Also, if you were a French pensioner then you wouldn’t need to rely of saving a few hundred pounds by halving the cost of your season ticket because you’d be getting a pension that’s more than double your current one.
30k is not much for an established premier league player.
Mcatee and Palmer will both be on more than that I'd have thought.
I'd be surprised if Zinchenko is on as little as that.

30k is not much for an established premier league player.
Mcatee and Palmer will both be on more than that I'd have thought.
I'd be surprised if Zinchenko is on as little as that.

I agree that he’s probably on more than £30k pw (and that he also picks up £millions in bonuses) but I was responding to a poster who felt sorry for him being on £30k pw and I was making the point that I couldn’t find sorrow in my heart for someone earning that much per week while our pensioners suffer on a full state pension of circa £8k per annum.

Also, while £30k a week (if it really is as ‘little’ as that) may indeed be at the lower end of Premier League weekly earnings, that’s in the context of the Premier League being one of the highest paying leagues in the known universe.

The PL attracts the best player’s from around the world and it does that because it pays more than those players could ever earn in their own countries.

I’ll hazard a guess that Zinchenko (who I like and respect btw) is in the top 10 of the best paid Ukrainian football players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.