Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal fans are wanting this done.
To see two ex Blues go and shine at the Arsenal, amongst a real of average players. Will make people see just how good we are. They were bit-part players here, though incredibly important.

Funny old game.
If that's the narrative that you think they will be peddling, well then I have news for you...

I know what you mean but I've read that Zinchenko is on 30k a week but if he is, how can you ask millions for him when you value him so little.
And don't feel too sorry for us pensioners - my season ticket price has just halved!

Great, isn't it? I'll be honest: it was the difference between me carrying on with it or not. Wonder whether other clubs do it. I'll bet the London clubs don't.

He is a player the opposition target and they do that for a reason.

Yep,his defensive instincts dont come natural and he doesnt have Walker like pace to compensate.

Seen as a defender, he's as good as he could have been. Simply, not quite at the level — again, strictly as a defender — for a club of our ambitions and a team of our elevated level. That said, I'm not even sure that Clichy and Sagna would be more than squad players in the current City set-up (I mean, obviously, at the level they were playing at with us).
I am grateful for what he's done, and wish him only the best. A genuine good guy, too, as far as one can judge.

Arsenal fans are wanting this done.
To see two ex Blues go and shine at the Arsenal, amongst a real of average players. Will make people see just how good we are. They were bit-part players here, though incredibly important.

Funny old game.

Of course they do. They have become a Europa League club. They'll be hoping that Gabby and Zin will help them to challenge for top four again. Personally, I have my doubts. They've got some good young players, though. Wouldn't mind taking that Saka off them, just for fun!

Zinc is a top quality player, Have a look at his performance against Wolves to remind yourself what he can do. How many times have we seen him come on and change the game. Our loss is very much Arsenals gain especially for this 30 mill that’s being rumored. He will be perfect for Arsenals pass and move game. Arguably one of the best left back we’ve ever had.I hope he stays, but he won’t.

Zinc is a top quality player, Have a look at his performance against Wolves to remind yourself what he can do. How many times have we seen him come on and change the game. Our loss is very much Arsenals gain especially for this 30 mill that’s being rumored. He will be perfect for Arsenals pass and move game. Arguably one of the best left back we’ve ever had.I hope he stays, but he won’t.
You don't need the best in every position. It's fucking impossible to achieve. I will be sorry to see him go, also Jesus. They bring a togetherness to the squad and on their day can be matchwinners.

I'll be sad to see Zinny leave, really liked him before all this Russian invasion shite, loved him for how he has been since.

I'll wish him well if/when he leaves, I feel I've become emotionally invested in him recently.

And his performance against West Ham showed why we are letting him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.