Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he came on at HT v Villa he transformed the left hand side of attack and it was he who cut the ball ball to Rodders to score.
He has been invaluable to us but if he wants to fulfill his own potential and play in midfield he needs to move on

See for me those stats would be more Zinchenko only playing against the likes of Norwich, Watford etc but that's by the by. I think with Cucurella we will see a lot more rotation and hopefully a lot less burn out from our full backs
Sure, and you can portray stats anyway you want to.

I think the switch will give us a better defensive fullback with more pace. What we will need to find out is how press resistant Cucurella is and how progressive he is with passes.

Thats where OZ excels.

See for me those stats would be more Zinchenko only playing against the likes of Norwich, Watford etc but that's by the by. I think with Cucurella we will see a lot more rotation and hopefully a lot less burn out from our full backs
And if you look at the minutes played it only equates to approx 8 games.

Welcome to the Zinchenko thread where him starting the CL final is great but him watching Havertz run past him for the winner is forgotten
That was because we didn’t have a defensive midfielder, Stones missed an interception and the whole back line was out of position, but sure, Zinchenko should have been covering the right centre back position better.

That was because we didn’t have a defensive midfielder, Stones missed an interception and the whole back line was out of position, but sure, Zinchenko should have been covering the right centre back position better.
Everyone knows that a DM should have started. The fact remains Zinchenko's man was Havertz and he lost him that's all. Just a side to his game he struggles with. The poor sod should never have been on the pitch

Everyone knows that a DM should have started. The fact remains Zinchenko's man was Havertz and he lost him that's all. Just a side to his game he struggles with. The poor sod should never have been on the pitch
Even if Zinchenko had stopped Havertz shooting on goal, there was half a side of the pitch with no defenders on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.