Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presume he's been promised game time at centre mid. Been a model servant to the club and it was emotional watching him wrap the PL trophy with the Ukranian flag and lifting it after we beat Villa. He leaves with the goodwill of the fans and we trust in Pep and our recruitment team

What a shame he is leaving, an absolute great attitude, refusing to leave for Wolves and then making a good fist of being a left back when it was far from ideal, never a complaint about not getting into midfield and I still think it is a great attitude now wanting to be on the pitch as much as he can

Good luck Zin you did yourself proud.

Ps
And what a last game for our club

Last edited:
Gutted. Proved all the doubters wrong. He'll go down as an absolute cult hero. Thanks for the trophies Zin, especially the last title win. Going to miss you, and your missus!!

Decent profit,but agree with you,need 2 at LB now,as for striker I think you are taking the piss,but can never tell with you really
4 strikers left or been sold, Setg, Torres, Sterling and Jesus - 2 in. I reckon we a light, maybe count JG, but then another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.