Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
why all the doom its a new dawn out with
Old in with the new
This is going to be one hell of a team.
Personally I think it’s because we are seeing players go that are approaching their peak rather than coming to the end of their careers and in some cases haven’t been replaced yet by the club.

Its a great squad but it would only need a couple of injuries to cause more trouble than it should. That could all change though.

In an era when we have had some fantastic characters at our club, Oleks is right up there with the best of them. Not as good football wise as some of the others, but a proper bloke and a proper Blue. And to think there were scousers calling him a coward for not being in a war, the same cunts who throw bricks at buses and are so patriotic they boo their own national anthem

Personally I think it’s because we are seeing players go that are approaching their peak rather than coming to the end of their careers and in some cases haven’t been replaced yet by the club.

Its a great squad but it would only need a couple of injuries to cause more trouble than it should. That could all change though.
Best way to put it

Bad decision by and for City, probably the best one for him, good luck to the lad.

In an era when we have had some fantastic characters at our club, Oleks is right up there with the best of them. Not as good football wise as some of the others, but a proper bloke and a proper Blue. And to think there were scousers calling him a coward for not being in a war, the same cunts who throw bricks at buses and are so patriotic they boo their own national anthem
Definite rebuild, not only on the footballing side but characters within the dressing room… the kid deserves regular football and I hope he, along with the others, smashes it; another great servant of the club who has been the consummate professional!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.