Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
£32m is a fucking insult. I don’t care that we paid frig all for him, it’s not about the profit on the original fee, it’s about getting his full value now.

Liverpool have just pocketed £17m for Neco Williams. £17m for a guy that hasn’t managed 15 appearances for them in the last 3 years. We get just £32m for Zin? It feels like we need money, any money, to get the Cucurella deal done and we are willing to bend over to make it happen. Nobody will convince me that this is good business on our part.

£32m is a fucking insult. I don’t care that we paid frig all for him, it’s not about the profit on the original fee, it’s about getting his full value now.

Liverpool have just pocketed £17m for Neco Williams. £17m for a guy that hasn’t managed 15 appearances for them in the last 3 years. We get just £32m for Zin? It feels like we need money, any money, to get the Cucurella deal done and we are willing to bend over to make it happen. Nobody will convince me that this is good business on our part.
Potentially £32m for a player who has served as a bit part of the squad for 6 years is brilliant business and he deserves to go without the penny pinching which could scupper his wish to play regular football!

Lol

He's a midfielder who've we've used as cover for defense for years now. He stayed because he's not at our level and he knows it and he's got medals to show for it and a fit missus who's probably seen him as more attractive due to this. This has been win win for everyone involved.

I think its a great deal. He isn't a regular in the team and £30m profit essentially. Trebles all round I say

Had someone told me in March that city would sell zinchenko in July for 30-32m I’d have looked at the person like jack and Ruben looked at Troy hawke yesterday. Unreal stuff by city here.

Shoulders back, smash it in indeed zinny. Gl to him.

Out of all the departures, this one has proper taken the gloss off the summer, for me.
Know what you mean, nice kid who never let us down and gave his all, that being said, he rejected the wolves move 3 seasons back and never really cemented his place, however leaves with more medals than he could ever of dreamed of; sad but the right time for him!

Out of all the departures, this one has proper taken the gloss off the summer, for me.
You'll like both Kalvin Phillips and Erland Haaland. That will soften the blow in losing Zin. Cucurella (if or when he signs) has got an equally good attitude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.