Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the departures, this one has proper taken the gloss off the summer, for me.

Losing Zinchenko, who barely played last season and was never a top player to begin with, has taken the gloss off a summer for you where we signed Erling Haaland? You need help.

He seemed a great lad and did well for himself but we’ve lost much better players over the years and we’re still here. If you feel this way despite signing Haaland and Alvarez then you might be beyond saving.

He's a midfielder who've we've used as cover for defense for years now. He stayed because he's not at our level and he knows it and he's got medals to show for it and a fit missus who's probably seen him as more attractive due to this. This has been win win for everyone involved.
He's definitely our level and has been for 6 years hence why he's stayed.

This summer feels to me like Pep is moving on the people who have in part made mistakes leading to losses in bad moments for us.

Sterling... Missed so many chances.
Zin.... Against RM and other games whereas we failed due to the 2nd tier of players just not being quite there.
Steffen - made mistakes in big games once too often.
Fern - his legs were pretty much gone.

Bringing in a proper LB, replacement CM, 2 new strikers and a new backup keeper fixes all those issues.

I liked Zin, but a world class LB he was not.

Zinchenko will be a bigger miss than most fans realise. He is fully in tune with peps systems, New signings will always take a season to get to grips with the systems.

The Zin Fairy is the absolute 'touch player'. THE absolute touch player, in my opinion. Anyone who has ever played the game will know what I mean. What a pleasure it has been to watch this lad these last few years. He has more time on the ball because his first touch is so good. Time will be kind to him. And kids up and down the country will realize that they too can be a 'Zinchenko'. Don't have to be tall. Don't have to be fast. Just have to be able to play football... Good luck, Zin.

Or maybe some of you guys need to stop acting like right twats every time someone doesn't have the exact same opinions as you.

Just a thought.

It’s not that mate. We’re league champions and have just signed one of the most wanted strikers on the planet. You’re saying the gloss has gone off the summer because we sold a makeshift backup full back. I’m just trying to make you see the positives I mentioned so you can see what a great and fortunate place we’re in.

Stay positive. We’re on the right track. It’s all part of the evolution process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.