Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think Zinny would fit into Arsenals midfield. Xhaka, Elneny and Lokonga aren't good. He'd start over them. Here he'd be 3rd choice LB and 4th choice LCM
Arsenal most of the time play with two Attacking Mids, Odegaard and SmithRowe would be their main pairing. DM you have Partey and Xhaka. That’s a fair bit of competition for Zinchenko. Stay where he is, where he is already loved. He will improve with us.

Arsenal most of the time play with two Attacking Mids, Odegaard and SmithRowe would be their main pairing. DM you have Partey and Xhaka. That’s a fair bit of competition for Zinchenko. Stay where he is, where he is already loved. He will improve with us.
Oh, for sure! With five subs next season he'd get even more playtime here. But i do think he's better than Xhaka if Partey is needing a partner.

Hopefully him and Ake understand that this is the best place to be and with the FIVE subs that they'll get more and more gt

The club. Jack id say is the best connected journo to City. Him and Martin Blackburn.
Maybe when the club want them to be. Do you really think the club want them out there saying Ake, Zinchenko, are free to leave. Why would that be. Believe all the talk Ake, Zinchenko, Mahrez, Sterling , Jesus could join Fernandinho and mendy , out this summer just stop and think , is this likely or more more like guess work, bollocks and click bait.

Maybe when the club want them to be. Do you really think the club want them out there saying Ake, Zinchenko, are free to leave. Why would that be. Believe all the talk Ake, Zinchenko, Mahrez, Sterling , Jesus could join Fernandinho and mendy , out this summer just stop and think , is this likely or more more like guess work, bollocks and click bait.
Never said what Hirst is saying is as credible as what Jack said. Jack only spoke about Zinny and Sterling. The Hirst thing is either him guessing and putting two and two together OR the agents are leaking stuff.

We've moved to more a 433 when the players are fit, Partey holding with Xhaka & Odegaard playing further forward. I thought Tielemans would come in & take that left center midfield role, I'm thinking if we sign another midfielder like Zinchenko then Xhaka might get his wish of last season & get his transfer to Roma.

We've moved to more a 433 when the players are fit, Partey holding with Xhaka & Odegaard playing further forward. I thought Tielemans would come in & take that left center midfield role, I'm thinking if we sign another midfielder like Zinchenko then Xhaka might get his wish of last season & get his transfer to Roma.
So do you think this Zinchenko to Arsenal rumour has got some legs?

If he wants to leave for more game time I wouldn’t begrudge him that. He will never be first choice in any position at city. So it’s down to if he is happy to continue sitting on the bench or if he fancies having a bigger role elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.