Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usual made up bullshit. It’s complete conjecture based on rumours he might be leaving and the fact that he doesn’t play every week
I do rate Simon as a City source. Even Jack Gaughan said something along those lines and he's top of the line in CIty news.

Why would he go to Arsenal if they already have Tierney and Nuno Tavares at LB? Also don‘t see Zinchenko fitting into Arsenals Midfield, unless they plan to change their system.

The only reason I can see Zinchenko moving to London is perhaps for the beautiful Mrs Zinchenko to get media work in the capital.

Why would he go to Arsenal if they already have Tierney and Nuno Tavares at LB? Also don‘t see Zinchenko fitting into Arsenals Midfield, unless they plan to change their system.

The only reason I can see Zinchenko moving to London is perhaps for the beautiful Mrs Zinchenko to get media work in the capital.
I actually think Zinny would fit into Arsenals midfield. Xhaka, Elneny and Lokonga aren't good. He'd start over them. Here he'd be 3rd choice LB and 4th choice LCM

I do rate Simon as a City source. Even Jack Gaughan said something along those lines and he's top of the line in CIty news.
Being top for City news is a very low bar. We let very little out unless we want to. Which isn’t often, but is usually to distance ourselves from other teams players.
Most transfer stories are pure guesswork.

Being top for City news is a very low bar. We let very little out unless we want to. Which isn’t often, but is usually to distance ourselves from other teams players.
Most transfer stories are pure guesswork.
Both Simon and Jack are well connected even if CIty act on the more quieter front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.