Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a central midfielder. Simple. He should stay and play behind De Bruyne Gundogan and Bernardo next season! None of this LB nonsense

All depends if he's happy with that. Might get a taste for being the main man and I can think of lots of clubs that would allow him to play that role. He will always be backup at City no matter where he plays.

All depends if he's happy with that. Might get a taste for being the main man and I can think of lots of clubs that would allow him to play that role. He will always be backup at City no matter where he plays.
He’s been one of the main men for Ukraine for some time now. If that changes it’s because of gametime. I could easily see him stay at cm now with a lb coming in. Tho he deserves more than 4th slot

Yep. Although I doubt Pep will see that
He ain’t playing anymore LB. could be a reason we’d get a lb. to fill out the cm as Gundogans back isnt 100% and Kdb and Beranrdo shouldn’t play like 40 games. He could get 15 ish games and with subs more at cm

He’s been one of the main men for Ukraine for some time now. If that changes it’s because of gametime. I could easily see him stay at cm now with a lb coming in. Tho he deserves more than 4th slot

He's 25 now so as I said it all depends on if he is happy to sit on the bench most games. The simple fact is all our other midfielders are better than him. That's not a slight at Zinny it's just the facts. I'd love him to stay but I also wouldn't be sad if he put his career first.

He ain’t playing anymore LB. could be a reason we’d get a lb. to fill out the cm as Gundogans back isnt 100% and Kdb and Beranrdo shouldn’t play like 40 games. He could get 15 ish games and with subs more at cm
I agree but Phillips seems to be the choice. Pep has very rarely played him in his natural position (although he can do a similar job to Phillips).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.