Oleksandr Zinchenko

He will always be a blue.
Sad to see him go.

Just shows you all we expect at times is passion & work rate in a city shirt.

Good luck zinc

Always gave everything on the pitch, despite it not being his natural position.

From the clubs point of view it's a great price for a player that was no more than a squad player if we're being realistic.

From the players point of view, he gets more football at a decent level.

A character that the squad will miss having around.

All the best Oleks, once a blue, always a blue.

Always welcome back in the future.

A wonderful lad, who is now an honorary Manc, and a true blue. Best of luck darn sarf Alex. You will always be welcome back here in sunny Manchester.

Humble and down to earth to the very end, a real model professional and great servant of the club.

On the basis he's already won lots of honours with us I wish him absolutely no more domestic success (unless he ends up back with us somehow) however I do wish him lots of game time in his preferred position, success with the national team, happiness in his personal life and most importantly eventual peace in his homeland.

Last edited:
12 years on and now we are Arsenal's feeder club. Has all the money gone?

Good luck Zinchenko

He will always be a blue.
Sad to see him go.

Just shows you all we expect at times is passion & work rate in a city shirt.

Good luck zinc
We'll forgive a lot if a player is perceived to be trying his hardest out there on the pitch. Take Shaun Goater. Was he the most gifted player to ever wear the blue shirt? Was he fuck. The bloke trapped the ball further than I can kick it. But he very rarely gave less than 100%. Zinny was the same. To nick a phrase, I hope he goes "shoulders back and smashes it".

Best of luck, always and forever.

An incredible professional and a hard worker with more than a little talent. And everything we've seen suggests he's a really top bloke too.

Unfortunately he never quite looked like becoming a regular starter for us, although he still managed to make an impact when he did play. But I think ultimately it's probably right for him to move on, he's approaching his prime and should be playing regularly.

I hope he gets minutes, especially in midfield, and gets to show everyone how good he is (although not against us please). And I hope they love him even a fraction as much as we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.