Oleksandr Zinchenko

What a strange over reaction and also downright wrong. It was his decision to go for more game time. He didn’t want to be here anymore. Also, he’s going to London and Arsenal. You’re acting like he’s being sent to the gallows. He’s been very well supported by our club and I’m sure he’ll get a terrific reaction on his return. Hopefully the Arsenal fans get behind him as we did.
This and only this - people forget that a career is short and I suspect he wants to really have a go in his preferred midfield role. Pep will always be honest about what is possible and the call was 100% down to the player. Great lad, often underrated on the pitch and will be missed off it. Hope he does well - I think he will surprise a few with the quality he has it's just unfortunate that we have possibly the best midfield in world football. He'll always be welcome back to his second home.

Just wish he’d been a couple of mph quicker. He’d have been here as long as he wanted then.

Thanks for your efforts Olex.

All the very best of luck for the rest of your caree, but no against us!
Hope it goes well for you, your family and the Ukrain.

First foremost a great guy, also a great player.
All the best in the future for you and your family.
More gutted about this than either Raz or Gabby.
Maybe that’s because the other 2 were expected, either way it’s still a pisser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.