Oleksandr Zinchenko

He's a decent player but Ake has been brilliant this season and a level above anything Zinny did when he was at ours IMO.
Nathan has indeed been brilliant this season, whether at left-back or centre-back.

He’s certainly a good candidate for the Premier League’s most improved player this season.

there is 68000 members of this forum, why does my opinion matter?

why does it makes people give a shit? tbh it realy doesn't and is irrelevant, I say hope he cries it is probably 000.01% in tune with any oher opinion so why care what I say it means notging to tge general love in for the man and doesn't stop you all circle jerking about him
So why are you bothered about their opinion of you. Why reply respond even think about what they have written.

As sure a night follows day a poster on bluemoon will talk themselves into utter hypocrisy.

Gave his all for our club (contributing to our most successful period) and has never slagged us off.

Now gives his best for his new club whilst like all of us having faults.

Beyond me why he would inspire any contempt from any City fan. But hey ho we are all different.

He was never going to be more than a squad player with us. He’s a fairly decent player but no more than that.

Happy for him he’s getting regular football at Arsenal now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.