Oleksandr Zinchenko

Worked hard to be the player he is.
Gave 100% every game.
Played through really difficult circumstances with the wat.
Top man .
Top player.
And a top blue feel like he really got us.

I could only watch about three minutes of the interview before switching off, he obviously doesn’t want to go and looks in complete shock. Pretty fucking appalling in my opinion. Players come and go but let’s say Raz going which he obviously wanted, Gabby wanted more game time, but Zinchenko? Fuck that, it’s not always about the best players, it’s about the soul of the club, today I feel another bit got chipped away.
Nah!

Tbf look as if he wasn't ready to go .... Good luck zinny!! I really hope he does well at arsenal.

Usual morons who seem to think we shouldn’t sell anyone or refresh the squad in any way.

Great servant and maximised his talent. Thank you.

I could only watch about three minutes of the interview before switching off, he obviously doesn’t want to go and looks in complete shock. Pretty fucking appalling in my opinion. Players come and go but let’s say Raz going which he obviously wanted, Gabby wanted more game time, but Zinchenko? Fuck that, it’s not always about the best players, it’s about the soul of the club, today I feel another bit got chipped away.
Stop being a clown.

Thanks Zini !

going by his comments - does seem he was pushed maybe to leave

Had the privilege of seeing him in the away end numerous times in the earlier years when he wasn't in the squad, he's as much of a blue as anyone and will be sorely missed. Cant see us improving on him, I like Cucurella a lot but I don't think he offers us even close to what Zinchenko did. A big loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.