Oliver Holt - Why Manchester City has lost its soul...

Prestwich_Blue said:
The foaming-at-the-mouth, ten threads a day, Hughes-outers like you did far more to undermine this club.

What utter rubbish.

Do you seriously think what is said on here affects the goings on at our club?

Supports Scumport County does Oliver Holt, at least he's moved on from celebrating their victories over us like ten years ago.

cleavers said:
Did this need another thread ? NO, why could it not have gone in the one which already includes the story ??

Agenda's.

Hi Oliver.

Actually I put this thread in first, then posted the text in another thread.

Thanks for your contribution.

judleberry said:
cleavers said:
Did this need another thread ? NO, why could it not have gone in the one which already includes the story ??

Agenda's.

Hi Oliver.

Actually I put this thread in first, then posted the text in another thread.

Thanks for your contribution.

Ok then my apologies, but did you need to add it to the other thread as well, more or less at the same time ? Also are you going to put it in every thread ?

Sorry I'm a mere moderator, trying (and failing badly) to keep some sanity.

Mancini was spotted at the stadium so no doubt it was Holt and his cronies that put two and two together then started leaking it before any official statement had been issued by the club.

I love the attack on Mancini too, who has committed the unforgivable crime of not being involved too much in the English game before he was appointed. Remind me again how much English football experience media-darling Jose Mourinho had had before going to Chelsea? Or what about Rafa Benitez who's club draws praise for not sacking a man who is obviously taking them backwards? The logic of that is completely lost on me. Holt also hints that their is now no connection to the soul of the club, despite the fact that Brian Kidd played nearly 100 games for us in the late 1970's.

I don't get anywhere as wound up about these puff pieces as I used to. If it wasn't clear to anyone by now that we are the new whipping boys for the UK press, then surely it will be after this latest episode.

I imagine he's just a little bit upset about the fact John Terry very nearly moved to Eastlands, rendering hundreds of thousands of previous articles about Terry being the ultimate hero useless. I don't have a problem with the article but the man is just another stirring journalist who looks down on anything that upsets the status quo and hates the status quo for being just that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.