Olivia’s killer guilty - Minimum of 42 years

Most people generally are inherently good people and want the same things and what happened recently was a horrible thing. Is it unique to Liverpool , most definitely not.
The economy like most port cities has always involved a criminal element and sadly a lot of the development in the city is clouded by controversy. But your average person will just go about their daily life and not encounter any crime or violence.
Sadly we live in a world where often the authorities are powerless and discipline can be looked upon as being abusive. So we end up with a section of society that feel they are above the law and act accordingly. People are trying to change things within the city but it can be a long slow process.

Even 3 or 4 days after the event, I still can't get my head around the sheer barbarity of what happened last monday. What sort of lunatic
A. Carries a gun on the streets in the first place. And
B. Fires indiscriminately into a house where there's kid(s) present. Indeed, does so regardless of whether there's children there or not.

And let's not get up on our high horses about Liverpool. Manchester doesn't have a great reputation regarding gun crime and gang warfare. There's a marked criminal subculture in both cities.

All well and good, jimharri, though the manc gangsters, dealers and crims are all jolly good folk - whereas those in scouseland are the scum'o't'earth...

Even 3 or 4 days after the event, I still can't get my head around the sheer barbarity of what happened last monday. What sort of lunatic
B. Fires indiscriminately into a house where there's kid(s) present. Indeed, does so regardless of whether there's children there or not.

And let's not get up on our high horses about Liverpool. Manchester doesn't have a great reputation regarding gun crime and gang warfare. There's a marked criminal subculture in both cities.

It could easily have happened here. I remember an episode of that detectives documentary when some kids were playing in a street in North Manchester seconds before some gang with a gun drove past shooting at someone. They eventually shot him dead;lin a car. The shooter got 39 years minimum, at 28 that's his life totally over, 67 if they let him out then.

Sit down Jim and munch on a tin of Quality Street ;)

It could easily have happened here. I remember an episode of that detectives documentary when some kids were playing in a street in North Manchester seconds before some gang with a gun drove past shooting at someone. They eventually shot him dead;lin a car. The shooter got 39 years minimum, at 28 that's his life totally over, 67 if they let him out then.
And all because he got called a ginger cnut

And all because he got called a ginger cnut

Ha ha I think it was drug related. While most thugs aren't the brightest pebbles on the beach I have no idea why they get into all this shit. Constantly looking over their shoulders for the police and other gangs and any money they make eventually eaten up by the poc act. Years in prison or dead, an endless cycle of fear and misery punctuated by a short period of splashing the cash before it's seized. Become an MP more money and you can rob people with impunity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.