Olivia’s killer guilty - Minimum of 42 years

He won't be out again.
Not sure he’ll get a full life term, but he’ll get a minimum of 45 years imo which means he’ll be approaching 80 when he’s eligible for parole which pretty much amounts to the same thing, assuming he makes it that far.

Awful business. That poor mother, has a life sentence of her own to deal with.

Very brave people to take the stand against him. They hate grasses in Merseyside so I hope they’re protected afterwards.

I read he showed no emotion or remorse throughout which is the mark of a sociopath. I hope he rots in hell.

I see his girlfriend and family proved as charming as expected in court after the verdict.

State of his girlfriend in court. Unbelievable.

She fits every stereotype of a girlfriend living off the proceeds of a lowlife criminal. Scum, as are his family. Edited to add I've just seen her name....wait for it.......Kayleeanne Sweeney..You couldn't make it up, though obviously her parent/s did. Raised on reality TV shows, lip filler and her hair and nails done every week, while claiming benefits and dreaming of being the next love island contestant. That didn't work so she nabbed herself a £20,000 a month drug dealer. Gotta love a bad boy innit?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.