Olivia’s killer guilty - Minimum of 42 years

Ha ha yes. It would be a kind of parallel society. An island somewhere with facilities, housing of sorts and the basics. It would be built and funded by money seized from the POC act. Persistent anti sociable toerags, drug dealers, robbers etcetera go there. Murderers are imprisoned here as normal but if they live to be released also go there. Fuck them off and leave them to it and let those of us trying to live decent lives get on with ours in peace.

Sounds a bit like Liverpool

It's frightening that there are large swathes of the population there and in other places, that are so lawless and devoid of morals and empathy, that even the murder of a nine year old girl doesn't touch or change them. These "People" should be removed from the society they hold in such contempt and placed into one they do like. The freedom to live amongst normal people trying to make a decent life for their families should be removed from feral scum. The revolving door of prison isn't the answer. The French had Devils Island, we need a similar place for these people. Don't want to live by society's standards of decency? No problem, we'll fly you to Hellsville, we hope you'll be happier there.
I agree. When that Rhys kid was killed, about 10 other people who knew who had done it went to jail. This is similar. The bizarre thing is one of them who has been charged and been on remand since he was arrested was the boyfriend of the woman this crook was shagging! They have no morals at all.

I despair at the criminal justice system currently. The local paper every week has a story of some feral Tosser being in court for drugs/assault/abuse and almost to a man they get a suspended sentence and a slapped wrist because there is nowhere to put them.

Fantastic verdict. I cannot imagine how the family of Olivia can build their live from here but I hope we can all agree we wish them all our love. It is utterly soul destroying for them. Rest in Peace little Angel.

I hope he gets what's coming to him .

I agree. When that Rhys kid was killed, about 10 other people who knew who had done it went to jail. This is similar. The bizarre thing is one of them who has been charged and been on remand since he was arrested was the boyfriend of the woman this crook was shagging! They have no morals at all.

I despair at the criminal justice system currently. The local paper every week has a story of some feral Tosser being in court for drugs/assault/abuse and almost to a man they get a suspended sentence and a slapped wrist because there is nowhere to put them.

Not really the best thread to be criticising the CJS. From crime to arrest to trial to conviction in less than eight months. And on Monday he’ll be given a life sentence. Pretty much textbook.

You’ve also fallen for the media myth that we go easier on criminals these days. Sentences have consistently risen in modern times. In fact the average custodial sentence for all offences in England and Wales has exactly doubled in length between the years 2000 and 2022. And sentences for drug offences have risen by higher than average.

There are some wonderfully friendly and kind people in Liverpool. I remember the nutters in the Ranelagh Tavern all over me within about five minutes of being in there when I was waiting to check in to my hotel viewing property.

Cabbies, bar staff, regulars in pubs… They’ll be your best mate. They’re all utterly disgusted about what happened to that little girl. Cashman is scum.

Everyone I've ever met personally from Liverpool has been pretty sound with a strong sense of right and wrong.
I don't think the place is full of evil bastards it's just unusually close knit (For Britain) and that comes with downsides. Lots of opportunities to create enemies as you have a wide range of friends, contacts and associates. Throw poverty into the mix and there is your ticking timebomb.

There are some wonderfully friendly and kind people in Liverpool. I remember the nutters in the Ranelagh Tavern all over me within about five minutes of being in there when I was waiting to check in to my hotel viewing property.

Cabbies, bar staff, regulars in pubs… They’ll be your best mate. They’re all utterly disgusted about what happened to that little girl. Cashman is scum.
Some people were handing over £5000 a month to him though. Legitimising him and his chosen lifestyle. In his mind at least. Say hello to his little friend. I'm sure he'd seen all the films.

129227862-croppeddailymail-png.webp

Every single person, and I do mean every one who uses and therefore helps make the drug market as lucrative as it is needs to look themselves in the mirror and admit that they, in one way or another, however minor they may consider their usage helps play a part in generating this lawlessness. Something has to be done to get rid of this scourge on the streets, be it full licenced acceptance of drugs or a zero tolerance on the lot, the former I would think is the most sensible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.