Olivia’s killer guilty - Minimum of 42 years

Very brave people to take the stand against him. They hate grasses in Merseyside so I hope they’re protected afterwards.

I read he showed no emotion or remorse throughout which is the mark of a sociopath. I hope he rots in hell.
Ex has gone into witness protection according to sky

I am confused he was in court with his long term Mrs?

Another lady he went to immediately afterwards he must have been in extra relations with heard him confess. It was that part that gave the police the evidence to get him to court and convicted, very brave of her as I imagine she and all her family will have new identities and looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives from the defendants scum family and friends.

His family just sum up the worst of Society.
If any of them felt the slightest remorse for the poor young girl who had a tragic end to her life they would have shouted the same as the rest of us,had we been in Court.. Hang The Bastard.
They'll get theirs one day.

She fits every stereotype of a girlfriend living off the proceeds of a lowlife criminal. Scum, as are his family. Edited to add I've just seen her name....wait for it.......Kayleeanne Sweeney..You couldn't make it up, though obviously her parent/s did. Raised on reality TV shows, lip filler and her hair and nails done every week, while claiming benefits and dreaming of being the next love island contestant. That didn't work so she nabbed herself a £20,000 a month drug dealer. Gotta love a bad boy innit?
I saw this bunch arriving when on my way to work in Spinningfields, pure dingles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.