Olivia’s killer guilty - Minimum of 42 years

It took the Police a while to arrest that unsavoury human that murdered, Rhys Jones. I have a feeling the Police know who the killer is and are collecting all they can to ensure a conviction.

All four suspects released on bail, looks like police are going to really struggle to bring charges, especially the longer it goes on.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-62818410
Offer each of the 3 suspected of assisting the murderer immunity / witness protection if they spill the beans.
But do it one at a time, saying they have 24 hours or the offer expires. Pit them against each other and one of them will squeal, preferring a new life / identity in Dagenham rather than C wing in Walton

Offer each of the 3 suspected of assisting the murderer immunity / witness protection if they spill the beans.
But do it one at a time, saying they have 24 hours or the offer expires. Pit them against each other and one of them will squeal, preferring a new life / identity in Dagenham rather than C wing in Walton
Probably already being done....It's the only way one will grass

All four suspects released on bail, looks like police are going to really struggle to bring charges, especially the longer it goes on.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-62818410

They must be really known and feared, it’s easy to say grass but people will always think of their own family first
Let’s just hope somebody has it in them to speak up
It could take a reward for it to happen

Sorry if points already mentioned not been following thread

Nope..50k reward been put up. Strange place liverpool

I’m not sure what good that is going to do. Not if what my little female scouse workmate says is true anyway.

She’s as straight a goer as they come and she says everyone in Liverpool knows exactly who was involved, including the police. They just don’t have the evidence to bring charges. Yet, hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.