Omar Abdulrahman (Amoory)

sam-caddick said:
ManAD said:
mad zab said:
Maybe we could get him for the New York team, then maybe to us in a couple of years.

He would definitely rise and shine in the MLS.

I reckon if the UAE get under the 70 ranking City will go for him again, I can see Mansour wanting to give the people of the UAE a City player they can really cling on and buy in to.

[video]http://youtu.be/ZWZhK6SlsIU[/video]

side show Bob or David luiz

I'd love to take this kid, he's a bit special. Reminds me a lot of Hazard, with a hint of Ricardo Quaresma. I think he's exactly the type of player we need.

I know he plays in a shit league, and even Internationally the competition isn't Premier League standard, but he played well vs City in the friendly last year, and he ripped apart Uruguay's Olympics team in 2012. It may be a risk as he'd take a foreign squad spot, but I think the owner would love to have a player from the UAE at City and so would I, second only to a lad from Manchester.

May be we could sign him and loan him out to NYCFC or elsewhere, I know he failed a work permit but surely he'd pass via the special talent clause now?

Not sure if he'd make it but he is pleasure to watch. He just has that something Zidaneish and Ronaldinhoish in himself.

If we want him, we'll get him, simple as that. Imagine the outrage if the official transfer fee would be 1 million, that would be pop corn moment :P

bitsmith said:
Not sure if he'd make it but he is pleasure to watch. He just has that something Zidaneish and Ronaldinhoish in himself.

If we want him, we'll get him, simple as that. Imagine the outrage if the official transfer fee would be 1 million, that would be pop corn moment :P
This (assuming w/p issues are no longer a problem)

I think if he ever plays for another top European team, Sheikh Mansour will be pissed.

Having come so close to a move here previously,you can be sure the club will be well up to speed with this lads situation and development.

Not many players like him around anymore. True entertainers. Ronaldinho-esque at times. Obvious question marks over whether he could cut it in the premier league but his passing is top notch and i think he'd be a great understudy to Silva. Wouldn't cost the earth either, unfortunately, i think he'd already be at City if we could realistically bring him here.

ninjamonkey said:
Not many players like him around anymore. True entertainers. Ronaldinho-esque at times. Obvious question marks over whether he could cut it in the premier league but his passing is top notch and i think he'd be a great understudy to Silva. Wouldn't cost the earth either, unfortunately, i think he'd already be at City if we could realistically bring him here.

In regards to playing games for his country he has enough to get a work permit, but until the UAE get under the 70 FIFA rankings he cannot come to Europe.

That could change if the UAE get to the final of the Asian Cup though.

I was reading an article yesterday which sai this lad is Mansour'd dream signing and that he was disappointed with the home office for not allowing him a work permit.

His mastery of the ball is world class in my opinion.

let's see what he got in his locker against Asia's best Japan tomorrow morning.

Akai said:
let's see what he got in his locker against Asia's best Japan tomorrow morning.

I can assure you that whole Asia is watching for the clash of Japan Vs. UAE.. Most rooting for Omar to shine.. This game is his ticket to Europe and UAE ranking to surpass 70 mark.

It's bit pathetic he can't get working permit while some duds can easily despite not having all requirements. He looks ultra special talent compared to some that get permit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.