Omar Abdulrahman (Amoory)

sam-caddick said:
Akai said:
let's see what he got in his locker against Asia's best Japan tomorrow morning.

Is it on UK TV?

It will most probably be on Eurosport.

I will post a link here at the time of the game (ustream.tv)

Omar has a pure football Talent. He does things that put him in par with the best in PL. I honestly think he will shine even more in Spain. I have seen him doing things regularly that only few top players can do. His silky short and long passes skills and overall vision are amazing. It does not matter whether he plays in weak or strong league, his talent is amazing and will shine in any league

Millennium said:
Omar has a pure football Talent. He does things that put him in par with the best in PL. I honestly think he will shine even more in Spain. I have seen him doing things regularly that only few top players can do. His silky short and long passes skills and overall vision are amazing. It does not matter whether he plays in weak or strong league, his talent is amazing and will shine in any league

I agree mate, I have seen enough of him to think he would shine in any top flight league, his ball mastery is world class.

Sometimes a country not famed for producing top footballing talent produces an absolute gem, Liberia and George Weah springs to mind.

sam-caddick said:
Millennium said:

I agree mate, I have seen enough of him to think he would shine in any top flight league, his ball mastery is world class.

Sometimes a country not famed for producing top footballing talent produces an absolute gem, Liberia and George Weah springs to mind.

Thank you, the examples cited by you are enough evidence that the talent can appear even in countries with poor football level

Just have read that from next season players paid 10 millions or more are getting working permit automatically.

bitsmith said:
Just have read that from next season players paid 10 millions or more are getting working permit automatically.

Only the likes of Messi, Ronaldo and co are earning that sort of money though.

sam-caddick said:
bitsmith said:

Only the likes of Messi, Ronaldo and co are earning that sort of money though.

i think he meant transfer fee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.