Omar Abdulrahman

UAE only up 9 places to 89 in the new FIFA rankings out today, so we would have to go through the 'special talent' route. So it will be up to a panel of baconface sycophants to recommend his granting of a work permit to the Home Office....don't hold your breath Blues.

FantasyIreland said:
Does he now qualify for the work permit or has nothing changed in that respect??
No, and that is very unlikely to change in the next two years. We could however say he is a special case, which he clearly is and get a work permit that way.

From the hype.... If he didn't qualify as 'special' seeing as no other player from there has,to my knowledge.... ever created such a noise,then something would be seriously suspect!

Given his talent and marketing appeal i can't see how this transfer would be anything other than a no brainer.

FantasyIreland said:
From the hype.... If he didn't qualify as 'special' seeing as no other player from there has,to my knowledge.... ever created such a noise,then something would be seriously suspect!

Given his talent and marketing appeal i can't see how this transfer would be anything other than a no brainer.
I think we probably went down the special case route last year but didnt get it accepted, you can only apply for a special case once a season so come June it is likely we will apply again, with the way he has played over the last 9 months i reckon this one will be accepted.

omar-abdulrahman.jpg

Looks like the midget bastard child of Yaya and Marouane Fellaini... *ugh*

He's listed around the same height but skinnier than SWP?! Anyone who's seen him play, and not just highlights, will he stand up to the physicality of the PL? Or be smashed around?

I doubt the UAE league is all that crash-and-bash... Stoke on a wet night and all that guff...

EDIT: He's about Cazorla's size... Would he play a similar role?

He will indeed play about the same role as cazorla i think, he might have some more tricks up his sleeve tho.

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
omar-abdulrahman.jpg

Looks like the midget bastard child of Yaya and Marouane Fellaini... *ugh*

He's listed around the same height but skinnier than SWP?! Anyone who's seen him play, and not just highlights, will he stand up to the physicality of the PL? Or be smashed around?

I doubt the UAE league is all that crash-and-bash... Stoke on a wet night and all that guff...

EDIT: He's about Cazorla's size... Would he play a similar role?
I haven't seen him play but look at Silva, he is similar to SWP in terms of body shape and he doesn't struggle really.

Technical skill beats out the physicality of Stoke players 90% of the time. Too many managers get sucked into the fear they need to play their biggest players to compete with stoke which plays into their hands.

He really isnt that short, exactly the same height as aguero at 5'8 and has the same physique as david. His technical ability is incredible also so I think he will thrive. If you watch the uae ururguay game he was constantly battling and beating coates.

Raggi01 said:
He really isnt that short, exactly the same height as aguero at 5'8 and has the same physique as david. His technical ability is incredible also so I think he will thrive. If you watch the uae ururguay game he was constantly battling and beating coates.

Suits me. He's listed a bit below 5'8 though, more like 5'6 (including the 'fro)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.