Omar Abdulrahman

The team as a whole was not at its best. He did create chances, but the strikers screwed up

Can we not apply for visa on the grounds of exceptional quality or is that only applicable to the rags.?

ManAD said:
The team as a whole was not at its best. He did create chances, but the strikers screwed up
allright, think he does create a buckload of chances for his team :p
I want him here, to feed Aguero! and maybs falcao/cavani or someone else

Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the UAE president, is visiting UK today and is getting the full on royal state visit treatment. Main reason is to encourage the UAE to buy 60 Typhoon fighters, but I wonder if in the AOB, our good Sheikh has asked to ask if Omar Abdulrahman be granted a work permit? Wishful thinking, I know. But you never know...

unexpected item said:
Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the UAE president, is visiting UK today and is getting the full on royal state visit treatment. Main reason is to encourage the UAE to buy 60 Typhoon fighters, but I wonder if in the AOB, our good Sheikh has asked to ask if Omar Abdulrahman be granted a work permit? Wishful thinking, I know. But you never know...
Cmon, lets get this guy a work permit. Id really like to see him at the club...

So, wonder if we are still interested in this lad, after the latest developments. Whats your say???

I live in the UAE and I watched this guy play over and over.. Obviously he is a class above the rest here.. his passing sense and accuracy are pretty amazing.. i cant say that he physically strong but with quality players around him at city, he can make some damage to opposition..

the problem is that even if he moves to city, i doubt that he will have a chance to show his skills,, too many stars that must play ahead of him.. if Pelligrini arrives then maybe because he would play young players...

fingers crossed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.