Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

The Glazers & Jim after Omar agreed to join United.

142656.gif

Slight over reaction here, some lad 90% of here never heard of goes to Salford and suddenley its all panic. City as always will move on to bigger and better things, they are the best run club on and off the park for a reason and it aint dowm to one person. Anyway this keeps nited happy for a while and the comedy show on the road, and i doubt much will change over there such is the mess they are.

He will, but our set up isn't something they can easily replicate, let alone improve on.

Yeah, I agree with this.

He's one person, not a team at the top like Begiristain and Soriano. Those two have known each for decades, so they know how each other work, their personalities and what they bring to the table in terms of knowledge and how to use it with the team and markets.

I wouldn't worry too much on the Scum's appointment in light of the years of jigsaw puzzle built at City.

Weird he would go there , has he no loyalty, obviously not , twat
He's not a fan though. There's very little loyalty in the football business. Otherwise Mark Hughes would never have managed City, Denis Law wouldn't have moved from them to us, neither would Tony Coton have moved from us to them, etc etc.
It's a job, that's all. Unfortunately the rag media will no doubt make more out of it than it really is.

He's not a fan though. There's very little loyalty in the football business. Otherwise Mark Hughes would never have managed City, Denis Law wouldn't have moved from them to us, neither would Tony Coton have moved from us to them, etc etc.
It's a job, that's all. Unfortunately the rag media will no doubt make more out of it than it really is.
only when said person moves to united if other way round he was shit anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.