Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

So the rags have employed a mid level non exec (as their CEO) and they’re wanking themselves silly…? Have i got this right??

I'm just glad that Sir Alex got to see them lift one last major trophy *wipes away tear*

View attachment 104708

Massive!

When'S the trophy parade down Deansgate?

AA.jpg

So true mate. That club has to change from front to back to be like us. Every single area needs overhauled. It’s an enormous job for anyone and they are at least a decade behind us. Wait until the football side clashes with the Glazers profit making. That will be the point when we know wet her they are serious or not.

Meanwhile, whilst I am sure he will be a loss to us, he will be replaceable. A similarly competent individual with the right ethos will be appointed without fuss.

I am sure that the irony of the appointment will give SAF indigestion.
Add to that a lot of the familiar faces are nearing their end of tenure wherever they go next is of little concern to us. I’m actually looking forward to who takes his role from here on, change is inevitable for us.

So the rags have employed a mid level non exec (as their CEO) and they’re wanking themselves silly…? Have i got this right??
No, they’ve employed a senior executive involved deeply in the commercial side of the business and player contracts.

They’re now telling themselves that despite being a senior commercial leader since 2011, he would’ve had no involvement in the sponsorship agreements in that time that they insist are ‘obviously fake’, or any involvement in contracts that ‘obviously pay double under the table’.

I think this move is a strong indication that City are about to be cleared of the bulk of allegations made by the CL. I don’t think Jim Ratcliffe is stupid. He will have done due diligence on Berrada and they would not have appointed him if City were guilty. Remember the senior people at United are in the loop with the PL leadership team.
If you research the high level board members that Chelsea Jim has employed at Ineos, you will find no better in business. Top, top level people, all multimillionaires and 2 billionaires.

To think that he would appoint a CEO with any whiff of corruption on his CV is laughable.

Not guilty, m'lud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.