Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

It’s hard to take the game seriously these days when a story like this becomes front and centre of the topic of discussion.
It should be just a footnote but due to the whole industry depending on fuel to keep the money rolling in this becomes something it really shouldn’t.
Bores the life out of me the off field shite that we talk about more than what we starting watching football for in the first place. The game. That’s all that ever mattered.
Times change and things evolve but think I’ll be swerving these topics in future.

I’m more interested in the shuffle internally, and who effectively replaces him. Might be an indicator of life post-Ferran.
Outsider to freshen thinks up? Or more likely internal succession ..
I wish they'd all fuck off, they've been nothing but trouble since they first stepped foot inside the door.
We don't need them anymore, we can look after ourselves now.....

I'm just glad that Sir Alex got to see them lift one last major trophy *wipes away tear*

View attachment 104708

That’s because until 12 hours ago 95% of blues had literally never heard of him, as he was a comparatively minor figure in our executive setup.

Whereas at the rags he’s a massive deal.

It’s a bit like if we sold Kalvin Philips to Oldham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.