Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

The cabal have got very long tentacles and a lot of influence within the deepest sewers of power . I concur with Chapo ; immunity and a very big wad of cash to turn grass on us.
Alex Jones GIFs | Tenor

The cabal have got very long tentacles and a lot of influence within the deepest sewers of power . I concur with Chapo ; immunity and a very big wad of cash to turn grass on us.
If we are found guilty, and Omar was up to his neck in it, who gives him immunity? Surely if he’s guilty he can’t just be given a free ride because he’s left us?

All this fuss about Berrada going to the swamp has really amused me. If anything the narrative that the rags have somehow got one over on us, just reinforces how wide the gap is. Let's be very clear about this, they haven't poached Txiki or Sorriano. They've promoted a member of our staff, that was never guaranteed a run at CEO at City.

By all accounts Berrada was very good at his job and highly regarded, but he's not going into the rags to perform the same role. He will be operating at a more senior level, at which he is currently unproven. For all the media posturing that Ratcliffe is going to turn everything around, of his significant appointments so far, one is a promotion for Berrada and a job for someone with no football experience in Dave Brailsford!

As for that rag the Athletic, likening it to the boardroom equivalent of signing Ruben Dias. Laughable. If we're comparing him to a City player, it's more like them signing Ortega and making him captain. (On second thoughts that would be a very astute move by them!).

Last edited:
It isn't l8ke Ruben Dias or another player joining the rags. That would hurt.
This bald twat was just part of the backroom set up. Quite high up but not indispensable. I couldn't care less. If Pep or one of the big 4 go then I would be worried. That said it will happen one day. But they are all working on to make us greater. Fuck the media.

The last time I saw such a desperate and transparent change in tone was when Kate Middleton became ‘Catherine, Dutchess of Cambridge’ and was suddenly talked about in hushed tones on the media. If anyone needed a demonstration of the kiddy gloves they get handled with in the media, there’s never been a better one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.