Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Hahaha for just £0.01 per year you can read more bullshit.
Its funny that people (United fans, so maybe not people) actually believe this, though. Twitter virgins will be erect for days with the amount of shite this has produced.

Besides, I bet Ruben Dias would be shit in the boardroom.

If he was that good, why hadn't we heard of him before? thats my question.
Because he started work with City in 2011 as head of international business development and eventually worked his way up to COO of the CFG 3 or 4 years ago. Can you name any of his colleagues? Besides Soriano, Bergstein and Khaldoon I know I couldn't (I had heard of Berrada's name but couldn't have told you what he did). If it wasn't for the fact that he's gone to them lot you probably still wouldn't have heard of him.

Absolutely unimportant in the overall picture at City or the CFG, they'll just get someone else in to do his job.

Because he started work with City in 2011 as head of international business development and eventually worked his way up to COO of the CFG 3 or 4 years ago. Can you name any of his colleagues? Besides Soriano, Bergstein and Khaldoon I know I couldn't (I had heard of Berrada's name but couldn't have told you what he did). If it wasn't for the fact that he's gone to them lot you probably still wouldn't have heard of him.

Absolutely unimportant in the overall picture at City or the CFG, they'll just get someone else in to do his job.

Txiki Bergstein likes this post.

Hahaha for just £0.01 per year you can read more bullshit.
Its funny that people (United fans, so maybe not people) actually believe this, though. Twitter virgins will be erect for days with the amount of shite this has produced.

Besides, I bet Ruben Dias would be shit in the boardroom.
He might take someone off at the knees though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.