Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

I thought manure were the original shit on the fans club, first to introduce the expensive cup scheme over ten years ago, I'm sure I remember people complaining and or people on here taking the piss out of them for it.

Apparently Villa have upset their fans this week with the CL ticket scheme
Think it's nearly 20 years since they introduced a compulsory cup scheme for season ticket holders. Don't know if it's still running.

Objectively speaking it had to be worth the risk I reckon. I expect it would have been a massive no if the Glazers were still pulling the strings. I think Ratcliffe is genuinely committed to change and it’s perfectly plausible he could make a success of it. Think in those circumstances it’s got to be worth a punt, career wise.

It’s certainly not guaranteed to work out, but it has a fighting chance I reckon.

And when I say success I mean getting top four regularly. They’ll never dominate like before. Simply not possible.
It is completely impossible to win it four or five times in a row. Hmmm…

I didn’t say you did.

A lot of City fans did because he went to the Rags. To me that was a career move. A once in lifetime opportunity to be a CEO, and a CEO of United. I can’t blame him or dislike him for taking that opportunity.

That’s a lot of speculation. Let’s see what plays out at the Rags off the pitch in the next few years. One thing is certain, United will be a better run club with some City blueprint running through it. They want to be us!
They don't want to be us, they want to be Raggy Rags playing at the Swampy Dodgy Roofed Shithole, but they want the success we've had!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.