Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us.

Not ideal, I can understand 'promotion' etc but I suppose City was just a job and so will the rags.

We can't expect even top paid employees to bleed blue. That is unless he's going for form a fifth column at the swamp.

Can we not get an edit on the title or something to stop the Twitter levels of idiocy about this potentially having something to do with the charges.its bad enough when thick as pig shit dippers and cockney rags start spouting it, I'd assume city fans were a bit more level headed and could see the very obvious flaws in those suggestions.

If we are found guilty of any of the actually genuinely serious charges, the entire upper management hierarchy are looking at very lengthy bans from football, If not permanent bans and prison sentences too. Leaving the club doesn't exclude you from that.

I don't believe this to be true at all, but, if there was any relevance to the charges in this move, I would say it would be a positive indication we won't see guilty verdicts rather than the opposite.

United aren't going to employ and hand over the reigns of the club to somebody that's got a heads up he's about to be doing time and coming out to a ban.
Am I missing something?

Where does the title reference, the soon to be erased, premier league nonsense charges.

Don’t be daft, he’s played a huge part in getting the club to where it is. He’s earned the right to have a go at the top job elsewhere.
Quite true. Seems to have been an important part of the senior leadership team. If the organisation chart is correct is on the lower rungs of that team. Will be missed short term but should be relatively easy to replace

One think for sure we will soon find out by the rags press friends how the land lies with the charges . interesting to see if their narrative changes ?

Obviously a bit of a blow to lose him, but not like it’s Pep or Txiki going. I’m sure he’ll be replaced by someone similarly competent and we’ll continue on an upward trajectory.

The Prince wants a Kingdom…it happens. CEO at United is a big step-up for him, although their ownership/operating model may be a big challenge. He will no doubt retain a lot of affection for City and happy memories but these people are not fans and he will be ambitious for a top (CEO) job, much higher profile than his current role. As Khaldoon said, our people being poached is a compliment. Does anyone know if we have an in-house successor ? Either way City will have detailed development and succession planning for all the top executive roles. I’m not worried in the slightest.

Step forward Brian Marwood to replace him

'Man Utd set to appoint Berrada as new CEO from rivals Man City'

Not one mention of the charges. Must be the first time sky sports have done a story on us without 115 in there.
I wonder if it's because of the red mardarses name being in there.

It’s laughable that the raggy moron hordes will have you think he’s been up to his neck for years in conspiracy deceit and corruption - and yet their new saviour Sir Jim has poached him to lead their club. If anything says the charges against City are utter bullshit - this does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.