Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

I don’t mind taking him new job at Arsenal spurs or even Liverpool …but how could he at United

Not really arsed myself, there’s always someone to step up like in all business.

I don’t mind taking him new job at Arsenal spurs or even Liverpool …but how could he at United

I am surprised as most, but at the end of the day he doesn't support City and the United CEO job - as much as we like to make fun of that club right now - is in the top 5 CEO jobs in world football in regards to scale.

That, and no doubt a ridiculous pay rise.

No man - unless you are a devout City supporter - in his position is turning that job down.

If he can turn that club around he will be one of the most in demand men in administration and management.

The big concern for me would be how much of our gameplan is he going to try and copy and implement over there, because he will no doubt have an insight as to what our future planning is over the next 5 years.

Will this stop United from lobbying against us in media and with FA

Omar can take whatever “secrets of our success “ he likes with him. How he will get Chelsea Jim or Glazers to pony up the dough to implement plans on a long term view - that’s what it will take and I don’t think they are patient enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.