Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

something very interesting to consider, which I haven’t seen much of yet, is how this will affect our relations with the rags. Will it improve or worsen?

No chance Omar goes there and starts fights and agitating us for a laugh.

Personally wouldn’t be surprised if we started edging closer to working together.

At the end of the day, the business needs to thrive and get to the top. You can’t do that in football without powerful allies. As Liverpool and United originally proved.

nk
Ineos had a joint deal with Mubadala in Canada Ineos Nova

Mubadala is the sovereign wealth fund of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Mnasour is chairman and KAM is MD / Group CEO

Jesus....

I've just heard that Mr & Mrs Moonchester have been seen on Warwick Rd !!

The end is neigh i tell thee,the end is neigh !!
Now imagine the headloss by some on here if the man in moonchester costume defected to become fred the red, taking all our half time entertainment secrets with him ;-)

As I am about as arsed about this guy leaving us as I would be the above happening

Players sign for City because of Pep and the chance of trophies. Not some COO.
I missed that haaland interview where he said he only signed because Omar asked him to.
I’m worried he will demand a move to the rags now
I prefer to see Omar as that useless **** who failed to sign Bellingham and rice
Or the guy who wanted Fred, Alexis Sanchez and pogba
Spin spin spin

I missed that haaland interview where he said he only signed because Omar asked him to.
I’m worried he will demand a move to the rags now
I prefer to see Omar as that useless **** who failed to sign Bellingham and rice
Or the guy who wanted Fred, Alexis Sanchez and pogba
Spin spin spin
My sources over at HP tell me it was Omar who insisted that we sign Kalvin Phillips as we need more british talent he was dead against signing Haaland as hes a big fan of nasty Roy

This forum has too much of a hard on for our executive staff. Khaldoon, Txiki, Ferran are able to work effectively because of the massive resources at their disposal and the trust and confidence the Sheikh has in them to do their job.

All of them, with the exception of Khaldoon, (who has a massive reputation and is respected globally in many fields) are easily replacable from my perspective.

United have over promoted a suit with disastrous results in the recent past. Ed Woodward was happily making them millions in potato sponsorships until they gave him control of footballing decisions.

I'll literally point and laugh at any rag who thinks this is a major sign they are 'back'. If he was that important, we'd have matched his salary.

I wouldn't be worried about him bringing over transfer target information either, we are only interested in the very best prospects and players at the moment. None of these kids will be a secret to United. Random blokes on the internet can guess our transfer targets with decent accuracy and have you all on fucking strings in the transfer forum.

tldr They can sign whatever suits they want, they have still been mismanaged for years, Ratcliffe has nowhere near the funding of Mansour and seems to have been engineered into being a human shield to take some of the flak the Glazers have been getting while they sit in America creaming the profits off the top.

Berrada is getting a lengthy ban from football if the 116 charges are proven so him going to United probably indicates the opposite. If he has knowledge of all our 'dirty dealings' then we'd probably have considered it worth 2 million a year to keep him in house.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.