Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

If khaldoon was referring to it at the end of season (I presume) speech, ie back in July iirc, then this pre-dates the Radcliffe buy-in at united, and is around the time the ‘found to be relatively penniless’ sheikh was favoured to buy them outright.

So, United may have been sounding out berrada as a future CEO back then. Ie on the glazer’s full control watch - unlike the bed-wetting narrative from united fans about ‘this is just the 1st step of the ineos influence to make us great’.

I watched khaldoon’s acceptance speech for his football executive of the year at the Dubai football awards, which happened just before the berrada news broke - so clearly he wouldn’t be there (the rest of the executive team was iirc) but I’d be interested to know when/if berrada started dropping out of the public gaze these past 6 months, compared to previous years engagements.

They’ll have known if he was showing a bit of leg to the pervs well in advance.

Now imagine the headloss by some on here if the man in moonchester costume defected to become fred the red, taking all our half time entertainment secrets with him ;-)

As I am about as arsed about this guy leaving us as I would be the above happening
Keep your friends close but your enemies even closer :)

In the end of year speech by Khaldoon he said the exec team is being targeted by other clubs.
It was reported last night that Berrada had turned down several other offers in recent times.

It won’t just be Berrada, people at all levels of the chain will be being sounded out as City are best in class.

It’s no different to what City were doing 10+ years ago taking executives from people like Berrada from Barca.

They’ll have known if he was showing a bit of leg to the pervs well in advance.
Yep, at this level it's not like passing your local convenience store and seeing the help wanted paper in the window and starting the next day. Although given the state of that lot it's not beyond the bounds ;)

It would have been in the wind for months and he'd have been talking to us as well as them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.