On a scale of 1-10

I was about 13yrs old here -

A big gang of us used to hang around on a local park getting drunk, on NYE some ginger kid on his own approaches us all and informs us his Father was away on business and he has an empty house we could all party at.

We all get taxi's and whatever else to this house, arriving at a big private estate, which was bigger than my whole street (haha)

There must of been a good 60 kids there at one time, all getting pissed and partying.
Anyway my best mate Adam was dating this girl, I fancied her best mate... Sadly she didn't fancy me :-(

She did however fancy another kid (Michael) but he was a little sexually shy, so he agreed to "go with her" if the lights were turned off.

Yes I did the sneaky trick of climbing up in some bunk bed where she lay, and started to kiss/finger her, 5mins into it some fucker turns the lights on and she opens her eyes, realising it isn't Michael who's kissing her.

She screams and starts going wild, funny as fuck :-D

That night the house got trashed, we must've caused a good few ££££ of damage, but by the looks of it they could afford it.

My mate (yes, definitely not me) has a thing chubby women. Anyway, one of his past liaisons with a big girl from Wigan ended up with them both on a bench just outside Wigan & Leigh College having a bit of a drunken fumble. She asks him to feel her arse a bit more. He takes this literally and slips a digit up her stink pipe. He thinks it’s a bit loose so slips another one up (bear in mind my mate has fingers like sausages). He gives it as good as he’s got before sliding his soiled fingers out. Has a quick look and realizes they’re covered in shit. She hadn’t noticed and he starts wiping them on the floor and on the bench before deciding the best way of cleaning them would be to just stick them in her fanny. He did that and to doubly make sure they were clean, had her lick his fingers afterwards.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Am I the only one who's never done anything with a mates girlfriend?

I haven't either, it's the rules.

Wouldn't want to lose a mate for a shag, especially as all your other mates would then think your a **** and stop trusting you etc.

Cake said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Wouldn't want to lose a mate for a shag, especially as all your other mates would then think your a **** and stop trusting you etc.

The mate in my little adventure is a ****, you know how every group of mates has one that just hangs on when everyone has out grown him?

My proper mates think it's funny and bring it up regularly.

We think that guy now knows about it but we don't see him any more, finally managed to get rid.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Cake said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

The mate in my little adventure is a ****, you know how every group of mates has one that just hangs on when everyone has out grown him?

My proper mates think it's funny and bring it up regularly.

We think that guy now knows about it but we don't see him any more, finally managed to get rid.

I'll bear in mind your tactic if I need to get shut of one of mine! Good skills.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Shagged my ex misses and blammed on her chest whilst her kid was asleep at the bottom of the bed.

How she was in the mood i dont know, but it was putting me off.

Fucking hell. How can you blow your beans when there's a kid literally 3 feet away?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.