On a scale of 1-10

Met couple girls a good few years back on a night out, ended up getting a taxi back to one of their houses early doors, refused to shag her as was rag week and I don't do blood sports, told her it seemed like a wasted journey, but bit of a result I got a blowy of her and shot my load over her face/hair. Think she thought I'd stay and end up shagging her.

Anyways she wasnt the best looking bird ever and thought she might get a bit clingy so I wanted to make a sharpish exit and get back to my mates. Not being quite sure where I was in town and being a bit short on cash, I went downstairs and robbed £20 from
her purse while she was cleaning my jizz off her face/hair and I disappeared outta the front door in search of a taxi.

Morally dubious for theft? Probably?
Degrading for her? Never saw her again to ask her.

Cake said:
Met couple girls a good few years back on a night out, ended up getting a taxi back to one of their houses early doors, refused to shag her as was rag week and I don't do blood sports, told her it seemed like a wasted journey, but bit of a result I got a blowy of her and shot my load over her face/hair. Think she thought I'd stay and end up shagging her.

Anyways she wasnt the best looking bird ever and thought she might get a bit clingy so I wanted to make a sharpish exit and get back to my mates. Not being quite sure where I was in town and being a bit short on cash, I went downstairs and robbed £20 from
her purse while she was cleaning my jizz off her face/hair and I disappeared outta the front door in search of a taxi.

That's just awful.

bobmcfc said:
Cake said:

That's just awful.

How much was the taxi?

Did you have enough left over to get yourself a pint?

Carstairs said:
bobmcfc said:
Cake said:

That's just awful.

How much was the taxi?

You're not even funny ..

;)

Carstairs said:
bobmcfc said:
Cake said:

That's just awful.

How much was the taxi?

Taxi ride was about £6/7 was only just out of town centre, had enough for couple pints and a kebab.

bobmcfc said:
Cake said:
Carstairs said:
How much was the taxi?

Taxi ride was about £6/7 was only just out of town centre, had enough for couple pints and a kebab.

I was warned about guys like you

Ha ha, I'm not that bad!

MATCITY said:
bobmcfc said:
Cake said:

I was warned about guys like you
And it only cost you 20 notes to learn your lesson

And to think I would have been nice and split the cab fare ;)

Carstairs said:
bobmcfc said:
Cake said:

That's just awful.

How much was the taxi?

Did you have enough left over to get yourself a pint?[/quote]

Brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.