On A Serious Note: How much lower can those ****'* stoop?

he looks like a candidate for strangeways , but when he drops his soap in the shower , it wont be a city shirt up his arse.

Petetheblu said:
I didn't find to much wrong with the pic, friendly banter thats all.

Just before the Pilgrims come on and lambast me for an adult being silly or showing the top of his crack to his son.....have a think "did you not used to get changed at the baths with your dad?"

I wished we'd just fire back with photoshoped versions instead, rather than the shocked daily mail/radio 2 type comments about fatherly directions.

Come BM let's have ps madness.

I did indeed used to get changed at the baths with my dad.....however, my dad appeared......and you can call him old fashioned!......... to have the sense and will power to avoid sticking football shirts, or any item of clothing for that matter, up his arse.

More proof just how insecure they are. It's pretty pathetic how much time they worry about us. The majority of the overly anti-gay people who spend their whole lives thinking about gay people and you know what they call men who spend all day thinking about gay men. They call them gay. Find a real similarity here. I think they must be closet city fans at heart but weren't man enough to admit it during the lean years.

I guarantee that wasn't the only thing going up his ass that day.

XVkHhzH.jpg

What a prick.

Joycee Banercheck said:
I hate the 'he's from Heywood' stance. We are better than that, and I aint seen him in the wood, so no.

The same sentiment regarding Salford, lot of good blues in Salford, no matter how many Rags are from here.

jrb said:
BTBo7AaIMAA0NtP.jpg-medium.jpeg

How old is he? The Man? Grow up you daft..........

What a great way to bring up your Son.

No doubt he will be the toast of the local pub, which will probably be a united pub, located somewhere in Salford.

The stars of the "Dad and Lad" day at his sons school.

The boy can't even flip the finger properly.

I wouldn't even want to touch a united top, nevermind shove it up my arse. Fucking scruffs the lot of em

The boy looks familiar...... let me think...... got it, it's Gollum.

Brings a new meaning to Lord Of The Rings.

Typical pair of swamp dwellers.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:10 am --<br /><br />The boy looks familiar...... let me think...... got it, it's Gollum.

Brings a new meaning to Lord Of The Rings.

Typical pair of swamp dwellers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.